みんな元気?How is everyone doing? Though I am having a little headache, I have to forget about it as to complete today's mission! Weehee! ~
Okay, does anyone knows who is this kakkoii ikemen? The name is Imaichi Ryuji, the vocal for 三代目J Soul Brothers. I am not here to explain about the group, yet. But I have some thought that popped up in my mind.
It was all started with the attempt to search images of Ryujiさん through Google, using the keyword "Imaichi Ryuji". And BAMMM!!!
Surprise!!! Look, all pictures are related to my favourite Monster Group of Japan, EXILE and also 三代目J Soul Brothers. Suddenly, there was a picture of an alien! Haha! Hey, that was ME! I was listed on the top search for Imachi Ryuji? Funny yet AWESOME!!! Mwahahaha!!!
Could you guys guessing the reason that makes me related to Ryujiさん?Well, I know the absolute reason but I will leave you guys to do the reasoning. Heheh!
おもしろいね?〜 It is fun right? \(^▽^*)
Annin: This is just a playful entry. Bhaaahahaha!!!
7 comments:
what?
huh!
I'm not jealous!
just wait,
I will try the same..
xD
oh no..cuba kak search tengkorak emas kat google image..
tapi takdela mcm kak search org lain dapat kak :)
@tengkorakemas:
X jeles? Ceeeeeeehhhh ~ XD
Saya pun dah cuba Google Image Tengkorak Emas. Pergh! Bukan sahaja Top 10 tapi first 5 top search, 4 daripadanya semua TE!!!!! Gambar eksperimen tin, showroom Ferrari complete!
Muka tuan rumah Tengkorak Emas jangan cakap lah kan. Macam-macam pose keluar hahaha!!!!
Memang TE dah dikenali di Malaysia! Cayalah! :)
wah.. glemer tue.. terselit gambar kat situe..
@Cute MuM:
Glamer juga lah sekejap hahaha!!!! Thank you Cute Mum singgah!
@Ciao Annin-sama
haha itu pun kalau ada org search tengkorak emas xD
@tengkorakemas:
Eh, ada lah! Siapa kata x ada? SAYA lah orang itu! Mwaaahahaha!! X tipu woo! ~ XD
Post a Comment