Assalamualaikum.
How are you guys? Doing good? Alhamdulillah, I'm doing great. Even greater than the last few weeks!
Even though in the beginning I was a bit 'lemau', I should not continue to be weak for the days after right? Time is getting by faster each day. If I don't, I will be left behind and it is a waste of time to regret it.
How are you guys? Doing good? Alhamdulillah, I'm doing great. Even greater than the last few weeks!
Even though in the beginning I was a bit 'lemau', I should not continue to be weak for the days after right? Time is getting by faster each day. If I don't, I will be left behind and it is a waste of time to regret it.
As I am starting to get in the mood, the surrounding started to change too! And it does feel great! Let alone the busyness, running around here and there does make me forget all the negative vibes. And out of a sudden, my mind traveling back to the old memory. A memory which leave behind a wonderful sweet moment. A moment which brings about the love, dream and happiness. I really wish I could feel the same atmosphere again someday.
Miss you guys! A lot! Raiさん、 Zaleha姉ちゃん、 会いたかった!When are we going to hanging out again? Wishing to have a great fun together with all MM2H families someday! InsyaAllah.
Annin: Sweet moments will never be forgotten.
Annin: Sweet moments will never be forgotten.
4 comments:
take time to entertain yourself :)
and dont forget that happiness always around you :)
@tengkorakemas:
Sure! But still finding the best time to do the "run away" project! Hehe!
Yeah, I know that happeeness is always around. Sometimes it is just too much to think that makes me forget about it's existence T_T
Thank you so much Hasrul! :)
miss u guys too.. I've been very bz also lately and miss the ole times when laughter came naturally like every second of the hour...
@Zaleha Zack:
Nee-chan!!!!! Aitakatta!!!!
Really miss our happee moments together! Even a small thing could become a source of laughter! Really really hope we could spend time together again. Or shall we go to Denmark instead? We 'serang' Rai-san there! XD
Miss you kakak ku! Love you! :)
Post a Comment