
~ LOVERS AGAIN ~
On the first snow on this rustling town, I notice a sky blue scarf
When I turn to see a stranger's face, I hang my head down
Since you have left, it's the second winter in this tedious town
The burning feelings I have still smolder, never fading
All alone, the proof of love is covered by an obscure pain
Together, we can't continue kindly looking over each other...
My wish to meet once again is more lovely than the pain
So I'd rather have one hot moment than an eternity of lost memories
Ever since I said goodbye, I've regretted it so many times
If I could only turn back the time
As your lips slightly open, you whisper "I'm fine"
Even I realized it was just a bluff of courage
All alone, the beloved memories are covered by a miserable void
Together, we couldn't find the warm meaning of our feelings
I thought I could never love anyone again
But now I have a premonition of my passion awakening
If I ever fall in love again, If we could meet again
I won't let go of that hand or lose my way
I just don't know what to say to you, Without saying a word
My feelings are overflowing, get back in love again
My wish to meet once again is more lovely than the pain
So I'd rather live in reality than an eternity of lost memories
I thought I could never love anyone again
But now I have a premonition of my passion awakening

Ciao: It's a translation of my favourite Japanese song "Lovers Again", performed by my favourite MONSTER group, EXILE :) Would be a must-on-the-list song till forever...
8 comments:
tak pernah dgr lagu ni hu
artis jepun yg saya minat pun namie amuro n yui je hee
Haa... Saya sgt2 mencadangkan awak cuba dengar lagu2 EXILE. Cuba album dorang "Ai Subeki Mirai e" ~ Album nih menang Best Album MTV Japan Award 2009! :D
orait, saya cari nanti :)
Hokey... EXILE ~ Fantasy (Single) pun best!
Oh ya, Namie Amuro pun dah keluar single baru "Break It/Get Myself Back". Best gak! :D
wah! arigatou for info :D
td ada tgk video exile~victory, betul tak?video gempak, pasal bola
Hai, do itashimashite yo :)
Yup! Suka gile video tu! Happening and penuh ngan aura World Cup kan? Kalo nak lagu tu leh carik latest single dorang EXILE ~ FANTASY :D
Favourite dlm single tu 24karats STAY GOLD & MONSTER :)
orait, :D
Hope you'll enjoy it :)
Post a Comment