Thursday, October 7, 2010

A Short Break of Thoughts

Salam :)

It's been 2 days since my last post. Despite a busy routine at work, am now suffering from on & off cold. Hadoii....

Actually I got infected with flu since the last 3 weeks. And in this 4th week, the cold started again. In fact, worse than before huhu...

Let alone the cough, its also hard for me to breath T____T. I hate to depends on medicine too much since it effects my conciousness. Passed out last 2 nights due to cough syrup haha!!! I'm beat! And because of that also I was late to the office! Sorry moi dear officemates! :')



I guess I could only have a very good quality rest on this coming weekends. No wayang-wayang! Just stay at home! Ada faham??! XD

p/s: To Tengkorak Emas, I will reply all your comments later ya? All of the comments are safe in moi poketto! :D

Ciao: Really miss Colonel Casey... No CHUCK for the past 3 nights huhu...

Source: Google pic ~ Cold Sick ~

2 comments:

tengkorakemas said...

memang penyakit berantai, kalau selsema mesti batuk juga, tryla dequadin

its ok :)

Ciao Annin said...

Tapi batuk tu lah stage yang paling x digemari! Sakit tekak, sakit kepala, sakit dada sebab batuk yang ekstrem haha!!!

Ehehe... Sori sebab reply lambat sangat eh? Thanks!