Monday, November 15, 2010

Stay In The Rain ♥ All Night...

Stay In The Rain
by Klaha

rain
The rainy street, I am walking alone
still rain
My voice, rough and tired from crying, like a mumble,
tries to follow along with the song
that you were always singing to yourself, but...

stay in the rain
The more I think of you
You keep fading into the sound of the strongly pounding rain
your warmth, so dear to me...
Seems so forgotten
with the pain

rain
Those days that we saw together, smiling,
Are already a memory
still rain
The kindness that slipped through the palm of my hands,
No matter where I try to look for it,
No matter where I am,
I am in pain, I just want to run away

stay in the rain
The more I think of you
Only a love that is strongly bound with apprehension
flows now in my heart...
I seem so broken
with the pain

The endless rain
inside of me, it sinks deeply into my heart...
stay in the rain
The more I think of you
You keep fading into the sound of the strongly pounding rain
your warmth, so dear to me...
Seems so forgotten
with the pain

you're still in my heart...in the rain

Listen to this lovely song here!
Lyrics translation: Credit to Kelly N

Klaha was a former vocalist of famous Malice Mizer. After Malice Mizer went on hiatus on 2001, Klaha released his 1st solo "Nostal Lab" on December 2002. "Stay In The Rain" was included in his singles "Marchen" which was released on 2003.


The last info that I have, Klaha was not in a good condition to pursue his career in 2004. I lost sight on his official website. And based on Wiki, the last piece that was released by Klaha was a mini album titled "Setsubou". We miss you Klaha-sama!!!

During his moments with Malice Mizer


Ciao: This song is STILL playing on my playlist, the only song that I listen to at the moment :)

No comments: